Acre Driveways is a family run business based in Bracknell, Berkshire providing a wide range of knowledge for all aspects of driveways, Patios, pathways, Shingle, Car parks and fencing.
Owner of Acre Driveways John Ford has a great knowledge and 25 years + experience in all types of paving. This has helped create a well known business providing excellent quality work. This experience allows Acre Driveways to give a finish to exceed all expectations, a friendly and professional approach to all work and clients.
John Ford is present on all work to make sure all work is undertaken to the standard it is required to be and also being on site for clients to be able to speak face to face.
What does Acre Driveways offer?
Acre Driveways Provides a wide range of services, mainly specialising in Driveways, Patios, Gravel driveways, Car Parks & Forecourts, Pathways, Fencing, Turfing, Artificial Lawn and Brickwork.
Why Choose Acre Driveways
At Acre Driveways, we strive to differentiate ourselves from the competition. We offer a quality service at a sensible price and all of our work is guaranteed using our 5 year guarantee and our 10 year product guarantee.
Acre Driveways carries out all work in lines with British Standards to ensure quality is at its highest along with a good team to provide excellence.
Our service includes:
- A full technical survey by the business owner and not a salesman. This allows you to meet the man running the company and who will carry out the work from start to finish
- A quotation supplied by email to have electronic form and also a paper version posted to you.
- An agreed install date confirmed by the owner and client to allow delivery times booked for products
- Installation carried out by our own, fully qualified, Acre Driveways employees. We are a proud “Brett Approved” & “Bradstone Assured” qualified installers, as well as being a “Checkatrade.com” qualified contractor.
- An install to full BS 7533-3:2005 specification – where applicable – this is the same design and build standard required of the Highways Agency.
- We carry £5,000,000 Public Liability Insurance cover
- A 5 Year Guarantee and 10 Year Product Guarantee
- A maintenance guide supplied once work has been completed